The following is a selection of school- and university-wide resources designed to provide easy access to the answers to some frequently asked questions. If you do not see the information you need, please contact the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences Office of Graduate Studies at 412-624-6094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doctoral Dissertation Committee Policy
Graduate Faculty Roster
This roster assists in selecting dissertation major advisors and forming doctoral committees.
- Academic Integrity Code
- Faculty-Student Relationship Policy
- Graduate and Professional Catalog
- Parental Accommodation Guidelines
- Request for Parental Accommodation Form
- University of Pittsburgh Policies and Procedures Home
- Research Integrity Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
TA, TF, GSA, and GSR
Discounted Software: From Adobe to EndNote, Pitt offers software at great prices for students.
The Dissertation Boot Camp supports best practices for the preparation of a large scholarly work, including developing a smart and productive writing schedule, and offers writing advice via on-site writing consultants.