- Fulfilling all of your academic requirements is only one part of what is necessary to graduate from the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences. You must also complete all of the required applications and forms.
All of the forms, applications, and required paperwork can be downloaded from this site using the links below. Please read all of these materials carefully to ensure that you are in full compliance with all rules and regulations. Please contact Philippa Carter at 412-624-6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding ETDs. Please contact Rebecca Whalen at 412-624-0338 or email@example.com with any general graduation questions.
Deadlines and Requirements for April 2017 Graduation
Checklist of Required Graduation Materials
For All Graduate Candidates
- Information for graduate candidates (PDF)
- Graduation Application (PDF)
- Diploma Name Request Form (PDF)
For more information , please visit the Registrar's website: http://www.registrar.pitt.edu/graduation.html
Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD)
- Copyright information
- Instructions for permission letters (PDF)
- Sample permission letter for dissertations (PDF)
- Sample permission letter for theses (PDF)