Graduate students in the Dietrich School play a vital role in shared governance through a number of school-wide councils. We are committed to partnering with our students to help ensure their success.
The Graduate Council, composed of six elected members of the graduate faculty as well as five graduate students selected by the A&S GSO, advises the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies on matters of concern to graduate students and graduate education. It reviews proposals for new certificate and degree programs as well as the TA/TF orientation and training practices across our departments.
Office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies
- Associate Dean, Jonathan Woon
- Assistant Dean, Rosemary Capo
- Darlene Dubuisson, Anthropology
- Kehui Chen, Statistics
- Nancy Condee, Slavic Langs. and Lits.
- Niklas Frykman, History
- Kirill Kiselyov, Biological Sciences
- David Pettersen, French and Italian Languages and Literatures
- Allison Checkeye, Linguistics
- Turki Alturaifi, Chemsitry
- Travis Court, Physics and Astronomy
- Deborah Danuser, Communication
- Garrett Fiegenbaum, Economics
- Membership 2021-22
- Membership 2020–21
- Membership 2019–20
- Membership 2018–19
- Membership 2017–18
- Dietrich School Gazette