DSS Virtual Office Hours are a chance to meet our team, ask questions, and get personalized, real-time help with your digital projects. We offer consultations and support for:
- digital project planning
- creating digital maps, conducting spatial analysis, & finding geo-spatial data
- collecting and analyzing textual data
- creating digital exhibits
- organizing and cleaning data
- creating a Data Management Plan
- setting up your coding environment
- digital creation and stewardship
Not sure where to start? Our team will work with you to scope your project or incorporate digital methods.
Got a tough question? We’ll get started with you and then schedule a consultation with a specialist to follow up in more depth.
Just want to learn more about digital methods in scholarship? This is the place!
Location and Address
This is a digital event hosted by the University Library System.