Some 40% of all Dietrich School graduate students are international students from currently over 70 countries. We are a cosmopolitan community of research and learning committed to an environment of inclusion that fosters global understanding and open exchange of intercultural thought. Our international students' diverse and global perspectives enrich all our students' educational experiences, our school, and our university, as well as our city and the nation.
The University of Pittsburgh's Office of International Services supports international graduate students with information and advice. Visit the Office of International Services' website to learn about more about their resources and services.
Other websites international students may find useful include:
- English Language Institute
- Pitt Global
- Unversity Center for International Studies
- Office of International Services - Immigration Services
Office of International Services' Outreach
- Health Insurance for International Students
- Certification of English Language Fluency for Teaching
- ITA English Comprehensibility Testing