Thank you for your interest in the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences graduate programs! To apply for admission, select a department or complete the online application through the ApplyYourself Application Network.
Carefully read the application instructions, which identify specific requirements for a particular degree program. Questions you may have can be answered by calling the contact listed under each graduate program.
Before selecting a department and completing the application, please read the information below. It is helpful to know that most Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences graduate programs require the following materials as part of the application process. Refer to your program for specific requirements.
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Transcript copies uploaded online
- GRE score (some departments may require a specific minimum score)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Non-U.S. citizens: TOEFL or IELTS scores