Apply for a free one-day dissertation workshop at the Writing Center, 317B O’Hara Student Center. Open to writers with approved proposals in any field.
Saturday, March 30 • 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
• 9:00 Arrive, get coffee/tea
• 9:15: Writing Center Presentation: "Overcoming Resistance and Staying Well While Writing Your Dissertation"
• 10:00 a.m.– noon Focused writing time
• Noon: Lunch Break
• 1:00: Writing Center Presentation: "Getting Organized by Using Short- and Long-term Planning"
• 2:45 – 4:00 p.m. Focused writing time
Please bring the following:
• Coffee, tea, and bagels will be provided in the morning. If you prefer something different, please bring it.
• Bring laptops and writing-related materials for the dedicated writing time.
• Please bring your lunch.
• The Writing Center's heating and cooling is highly variable, so wear layers.
Participants will be eligible to participate in future Dissertation Writers' Days, which are offered monthly by the Writing Center.
To register for this event, use this link.
Sponsored by the Writing Center and the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
Location and Address
Writing Center, 317B O’Hara Student Center